Thursday, December 22, 2016

2017 6x6 Challenge

Here's a little something for every to check out:

Alan (aka, Kaptain Kobold) over at The Stronghold Rebuilt has proposed a challenge for bloggers in the new year - pick six games (wargames, board games, etc), play six sessions of each, and post each session's result on your blog.

I really like this idea, especially since there were a few games I enjoy that I either didn't get to play as much as I wanted this year, or didn't hit the table at all. And 36 AARs should take up a good chunk of posts in 2017 compared to the last two years.

So, what are my six picks going to be? Well, how about:
  1. Blucher
  2. Saga
  3. Blood Bowl
  4. Arena Rex
  5. Strange Aeons
  6. Fistful of Lead
It's skirmish heavy, but since those kinds of games are easy to start up and mix up for variety's sake, it'll help cut down on any potential fatigue over the year. And for a couple of the games - Arena Rex and Fistful of Lead - I've already managed to hit the target amount of sessions this year. 

So, consider this a preview of some of the content to come in 2017!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to how the challenge will work out. So far I'm one down, just 35 more to go! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The toughest part is going to be remembering to take pictures and get the AARs done!

      Delete